This Website has been developed solely for use in preparing and submitting qualifications and/or proposals in connection with the Norman Manley International Airport Project (the "Project"). Neither the Government of Jamaica nor any of its partners and/or consultants, make any representations (expressed or implied) or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein, or any other document made available to anyone in connection with the Project and shall have no liability for any representations contained herein or for omissions or errors in this Website or for any other written or oral communication transmitted to the recipient in the course of the recipient‘s evaluation of the Project.
In addition, the Government of Jamaica and their partners and consultants will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with this Website. These entities will not be liable to reimburse or compensate the recipient for any costs or expenses incurred by the recipient in evaluating or acting upon this Website or otherwise in connection with the Project as contemplated herein.
This Website is operated by the Development Bank of Jamaica Limited (DBJ). DBJ recognizes and understands your need for privacy and for all your personal, financial and business information to be treated with confidence. In this regard we have set the following operational guidelines:
- Generally, you will be able to visit this Site without the need to reveal any personal information about yourself. However, in order to obtain information about the Norman Manley International Airport Public-Private Partnership transaction, you will be required to give personal, business and financial information and contact details.
- Only persons over the age of 18 years should complete any request for information.
- Only persons so authorized should complete any request for information on behalf of a company.
- All information submitted are the sole property of DBJ for the use of the Government of Jamaica. While this information must be utilized within agencies of the Government of Jamaica as a necessary aspect of the established procurement process, DBJ will do all that is feasible or commercially viable to restrict access to your data and to prevent unauthorized use.
- DBJ may by use of ‘cookies’, or alphanumeric identifiers transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, automatically gather information about which sites you visit on the Internet and which pages you visit on this site. This information is used for client management, internal research and service development. This information may also be disclosed to others in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify any individual user and is aimed at compiling statistics on consumer behaviour or what technologies and Internet services are being used by our public. If you wish to deactivate these ‘cookies’ consult the ‘’Help” icon on your browser’s toolbar.
- You may find links from this site to independently owned, controlled and/or managed Websites. Please note that we do not control these sites or their content and do not endorse or guarantee the privacy practices of these sites.
- DBJ welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Policy. If you believe that DBJ has not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by e-mail at our contact address and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to identify and remedy the problem.